Recruitment – Part III Architect
Found Associates are looking for a Part III Architect to join our office to work on exciting high-end luxury residential and commercial projects.
The candidate must have at least 3 years post Part III Architect experience and have in-depth knowledge of projects from start to finish.
The following criteria are non negotiable:
· RIBA Part lll or ARB registered Project Architect, with 3 years UK based experience post qualification.
· Must have excellent client facing skills.
· Must have a minimum of 3 years post part III UK experience.
· Must have experience running high-end residential (single occupancy) projects.
· Must be UK projects that the applicant has seen through from initial client contact to completion.
· Experience in single occupancy homes over 1 million, at least one new build.
· Must have experience in all work stages; be motivated and enthusiastic with good design technical skills.
· Must have excellent spoken English and communication skills.
· Must be proficient in Vectorworks.
Please send us your CV, Portfolio and brief email outlining how you meet the above criteria. Contact: [email protected]
Please note that due to the volume of portfolios we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted by Monday 13th January 2020 please assume your application has not been successful.
For general, press or specific project information contact:
Found Associates specialises in architecture and interiors for residential, retail, office, restaurant and arts projects.
If you are about to embark on a project and are looking to explore its potential, or obtain some early advice, we offer a free consultation. The free consultation includes:
- meeting in your office, our office or at the property*
- discussion of your ideas and how we can work together
- overview of policies that affect your property
- preliminary planning research in your area
- informal assessment of development potential
- discussion on budget and fees
* The first consultation with meeting at the property is free. Should additional meetings be required, for example, visiting a number of potential properties, they will be charged at £250 each assuming that they are located within the M25.