For general, press or specific project information contact:
Found Associates specialises in architecture and interiors for residential, retail, office, restaurant and arts projects.
If you are about to embark on a project and are looking to explore its potential, or obtain some early advice, we offer a free consultation. The free consultation includes:
- meeting in your office, our office or at the property*
- discussion of your ideas and how we can work together
- overview of policies that affect your property
- preliminary planning research in your area
- informal assessment of development potential
- discussion on budget and fees
* The first consultation with meeting at the property is free. Should additional meetings be required, for example, visiting a number of potential properties, they will be charged at £250 each assuming that they are located within the M25.
Found Associates are always looking for motivated and talented architects, interior architects and designers to join our team. As many of our projects are UK based, you should be fluent in English, written and spoken. As well as excellent design abilities you should also have good notions of technical details and construction in general. We are currently looking for:
A Part III Architect with 5 years post qualification experience, ideally mostly in private residential projects, who has experience of all RIBA work stages and can demonstrate excellent technical and job running skills.
If you would like to apply to work with us please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!